Beef dip vinegar broth is one of amazing Vietnamese Dish Recipes. In family meal, my mother usually cooks this dish for everyone, it is a wonderful way to increase the steadfast and intimate of my family by gathering all member around the table and enjoy this dish together.
Beef Dip Vinegar Broth (Bo Nhung Giam)
Furthermore, this one of delicious Vietnamese Dish Recipes is very easy to make and use. Besides the taste of this dish is quite sour, but it’s also suit your taste, and this dish is more delicious by using with fermented anchovy paste. To know how to cook, follow our recipe now.
Step 3: Making broth (For me, this is the most important step to create flavor one of delicious Vietnamese Dish recipes).
- Water vinegar: fried minced garlic until fragrant, add tomatoes and a teaspoon of chopped lemongrass, peanuts, stir well.
- Add vinegar and coconut milk, tomato mixture, salt, sugar, MSG, 3 tablespoons fried minced garlic oil to suit your taste.
- Arrange beef on dish. Add the onion and lemongrass around
- Add tomatoes, and chili to make it more beautiful.
- Serve food with vegetables, salad, sliced young banana, star fruit, rice paper and Fermented anchovy paste.
Finally, you finished an amazing dish for your family and friends. Lay everything on the table, when you eat, waits for the vinegar broth is boiling. After that, dips beef on pot, wait the beef cooked, and then you can use it with all the ingredients you cook above. Hope you like this recipe and do not miss our next posts about Vietnamese Dish Recipes on tomorrow. Good luck for your cooking.